Pneumatic rigid-shell walker boot
- Boot with an integral rigid shell for optimum support and maximum protection.
- Two integrated independent air cells for a perfect anatomical fit and faster oedema reduction.
- Curved, anti-skid sole for natural, comfortable walking.
- Adjustable toe guard (3 positions).
- Moderate or severe ankle sprain (grade 2 or 3).
- Stable fracture of the lower 1/3 of the leg and/or foot fracture.
- Post-operative immobilisation.
- Not suitable for unstable fractures or fractures of the upper part of the tibia or fibula.
- Do not apply the product in direct contact with broken skin.
- Not suitable for patients weighing > 160 kg.
2 versions: long and short