Posterior dynamic ankle-foot orthosis
- Foot drop of neurological origin from central nervous system, peripheral nervous system or muscular origin without knee impairment
- Patient with mildweakness ofthe lower limb (weakness ofthe anterior tibial muscle)
- Patient withdynamic activities (fast walking,running,unstable surface…).
POINTS TO REMEMBER
- Lightweight and durable composite structure designed with a unique combination of different materials blend and a precise manufacturing process.
- The variety of materials used provides the patient with a good balance between flexibility and rigidity to improve gait cycle and to offer greater energy return.
- The 180° spiral strut provides great flexibility and allows an optimal energy return, ideal for people with intensive physical activity.