Locking Off The Shelf Knee Brace
- Patients with signicant instabilities; weak extensor muscles, failed TKR, limiting or preventing knee flexion.
- A lightweight option for patients who need stability and functionality to control signicant instabilities.
- Superior suspension via synergistic suspension strap
- Improved suspension via C/S package
- Rotational control via tibial shell contour
- Suspension augmentation via anti-migration straps
- Lightweight Aircraft Aluminium Frame
- Drop Lock With Free Motion
- Adjustable Locking Position
- Optimised & customised fit - Custom assembled to 3 leg measurements
- Extension assist kit - suitable for patients who present with quadriceps weakness or fatiguable quadriceps
- Frame height options
- Flexion stops at 30, 60, or 90 degrees
- Range of colours (stock frame colour is black)
- This optional extension assistance mechanism uses strong latex bands slipped over two posts – one proximal and one distal – to the knee centre.
- There is no limitation in flexion.