Proprioceptive ligament ankle brace (about 27.5 mmHg) with functional strapping
- Joint instability/laxity.
- Mild ankle sprain (acute phase).
- Post-operative, post-traumatic residual pain and/or oedema.
- Proprioceptive support for rehabilitation.
- Sport activities resumption.
- Compression for scar/burns healing.
- Patients practicing linear sports
POINTS TO REMEMBER
- Support: double stabilising strap for lateral ligaments and additional strap for light eversion
- Proprioception: elastic compressive knit (about 27.5 mmHg)
- Comfort: anti-slip on the calf