SpryStep® Dynamic AFO
Dynamic Ankle-Foot Orthosis (AFO)
- Dynamic ankle-foot orthosis (AFO) whose length can be adjusted in just a few minutes by a healthcare professional authorised to dispense, prepare and adapt the SpryStep dynamic AFO.
- Light, durable composite structure produced using a unique process to improve the system’s resistance.
- Material diversity provides a good combination of flexibility and stiffness in order to enhance the patient’s gait and comfort, with the forefoot remaining supple throughout steps.
- The lateral/posterior position of the reinforcement ensures optimum compliance and energy return during physical activity.
- Foot drop of neurological origin (motor impairment due to stroke, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, spinal cord injury, cerebral palsy, etc.), traumatic origin or muscular origin (muscular dystrophy, ongenital, etc.).