MOBIDERM Autofit Sleeve
Mobiderm Autofit is intended for the treatment of lymphedema of the upper limb, post breast cancer.
Specifically, it is indicated at the end of the edema reduction phase, or in the stabilization phase.
Mobiderm Autofit is particularly indicated to patients with dysmophia or progressive edema, and who wish to control their lymphedema independently.
- Standard device, allowing fast delivery to patients requiring a device immediately.
- Sleeve with mitten and thumb, integrating the Mobiderm device (large stud on the arm, small stud at the level of the hand).
- Semi-open design: easy on / off !
- Velcro fasteners with several locking notches: morphological adaptation.
- Adjustment marks: accuracy and control.
- Roll-up mitt, to release the hand in everyday activities.