MODULAR WRIST IMMOBILIZATION SPLINT*
- Rigid support for the wrist.
- Possibility of immobilizing the wrist in 3 different positions.
- Ligaflex® Immo is supplied with a pair of reinforcements enabling immobilization of the wrist in the extended position (radiocarpal extension). It is possible to order a kit containing 2 pairs of reinforcements separately:
- Reinforcements immobilizing the wrist in the flexed position (radiocarpal flexion.
- Reinforcements immobilizing the wrist in the flexed and inclined position (palmar flexion and cubital inclination).
- X-ray transparent, adjustable reinforcements.
- Splint length ensuring total immobilization.
- Optimum comfort due to a 3D knit.
- The choice of reinforcements should be determined on the basis of the prescription of the health professional supplying the device. Do not change the reinforcements without first consulting your professional.
- In the event of a palmar injury, do not use the device in the extended wrist position.
- In the event of an extension injury, do not use the flexed wrist positions.
- Do not apply the product in direct contact with broken skin.
* Possibility of acquiring additional reinforcements separately.