Dorso Rigid 35
Immobilising spinal hyper-extension brace
- Immobilising spinal hyper-extension corset
- Resting and static posture correction of the spine due to a stabilising and immobilising action, based on three pressure points
- Fast, ergonomic fitting
- Post-operative immobilisation after spinal surgery.
- Reduction and stabilisation of vertebral fractures with preservation of the posterior wall.
- Conservative treatment for stable vertebral fractures of the spine.
- Osteoporotic or metastatic-related compression fractures of the thoracic spine and the dorsolumbar transition.
- Osteomalacia with fractures.
- Dorsolumbar osteoarthritis.
- Osteoporosis and degenerative metastases of vertebral bodies.