OA knee brace
PROPERTIES/MODE OD ACTION
Adjustable 3-point leverage system with inelastic straps to provide alignment support and off-loading of the affected compartment.
An anatomically-shaped knitting for even compression.
The brace is maintained on the leg thanks to the silicone-coated threads at the top of the knee brace.
Easy to use thanks to the magnetics fasteners.
- Verify the product’s integrity before every use.
- Do not use the device if it is damaged.
- Choose the appropriate size to fit the patient, referring to the size chart.
- If the measurements taken do not correspond to the same size, favor the size corresponding to measurement A.
- It is recommended that a healthcare professional supervises the first application.
- Strictly comply with your healthcare professional’s prescription and recommendations for use.
- This product is intended for the treatment of a given condition. Its duration of use is limited to this treatment only.
- For hygiene and performance reasons, do not re-use the product for another patient.(
- It is recommended to adequately tighten the device to achieve support/immobilisation without restricting blood circulation
- In the event of discomfort, significant hindrance, pain, variation in limb volume, abnormal sensations or change in colour of the extremities, remove the device and consult a healthcare professional
- In the event of any modification in the product's performance, remove it and consult a healthcare professional.
- Before any sports activity, check the compatibility of the use of this medical device with your healthcare professional.
- This device has magnetic components.
- Do not wear the product in a medical imaging device.
- Do not use the device in case of application of certain products on the skin (creams, ointments, oils, gels, patches...).
This device can cause skin reactions (redness, itching, burns, blisters...) or wounds of various degrees of severity.
- Any serious incidents occurring related to the device should be reported to the manufacturer and to the competent authority of the Member State in which the user and/or patient is resident.